1. Name and contact details of the data controller
The person responsible for processing data when using the website URL is:
Dr. Björn Mamat – ifectis Innovationsförderung
Phone: +49 7821/98935-0
Fax: +49 7821/98935-19
2. Collection and storage of personal data; purpose of use
When you call up our website URL, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access was made,
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties in exceptional cases for the following purposes:
- If you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 DSGVO,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the company headquarters of the network management institution (Lahr/Schwarzwald) for this purpose.
6. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at www.deepfarmbots.net/en/privacy.